The management is committed, in a visible and active way, and is responsible for the Quality and Environmental Management System
Far this reason, the organization has established and maintains a Quality and Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Standards, whose general guidelines are the fallowing:
- Develop our Quality Management System with a critical vision that guarantees final quality of the product and the service given to customers, obtained with environmental respect and optimal working conditions far our employees. Far this, all critical processes will be identified and periodically questioned: for preventive action and continuous improvement.
- lntegration and participation of all departments and collaborators, in general, in compliance with the terms set out in the system
- Liability: Each employee, area or department should be responsible far his own work. This includes:
- Knowledge of the reason of what they do and self-monitoring of the work
- Responsible use of tools and machinery in accordance with applicable safety instructions and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) provided by the company.
- Waste separation in accordance with the applicable treatment plan at
- Customer satisfaction search: criteria made based on our customers, striving to satisfy their
- Productivity improvement and reduction of non-quality costs, questioning the processes and acting on deviations’ causes, being closer to where problems are generated, thus promoting a preventive and non-corrective attitude.
- Continuous training and progressive awareness of employees in their responsibility areas (work, safety, business setting and environment).
- Development and Product adaptation and technical means to the future.
- lnvolvement of suppliers and customers in improvement
- Establishment in national market and opening of new markets, promoting exports.
- Strengthen the effectiveness of human and technological resources to ensure the quality of our work.
- Continuously improve the quality of our work, as well as our attitude towards the environmental impacts generated by our activity.
- Prevent contamination that could be generated by the activity of GRUPO UNVI
- Optimization of exhaustible natural resources, emphasizing the reuse of inert waste, as well as the proper management of other waste.
- Comply with current legislation that is applicable, as well as respect adopted voluntary agreements or requirements from our clients.
The policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization, making it available to all GRUPO UNVI staff.